Monday, February 25, 2013

Japan (Sep 2012) Day 10: Osaka *Part 2*


Go back to Day 10 Osaka (Part 1) /
Go forward to Day 10 Osaka (Part 3)


After leaving the train museum at Bentencho, I took a short train ride to get to Tempozan Ferris Wheel area.












Inside Tempozan market place (next to the Ferris Wheel and Aquarium)
Found a shop selling One Piece stuffs. But the staff is extremely strict with their "no-photography" rule. Moments after I entered the shop, the staff approached me and requested me to cap my lens. She also kept following me around, kinda like trying to ensure I don't whip out my camera,  which makes this the most unpleasant shopping experience for me in Japan. 






There's also a shop selling Miffy products! And it's cheaper than what I could get from Huis Ten Bosch in Kyushu back in Feb 2012.




Took a break, had an ice-cream.

There's a retro section with food stalls here.












Lunch. Katsudon again.

Ninja themed shop









Kakashi-sensei standing in front of a Ninja House attraction


100yen shop
Cute stuffs, 100yen






The Osaka Aquarium is just next door, checked out the admissions rates, and I decided not to go since I'm not too crazy over fishes.

Seems like a storm is coming. The clouds were really low and grumpy looking


Time to head for Osaka castle for a quick visit next...

No comments:

Post a Comment