Just returned from a 5 days Maldives trip (3 Sep to 7 Sep 2014) with the hubby, as a celebration for my birthday as well as an early celebration for our Anniversary.
Here are the links to the blog posts regarding this trip: (to be uploaded soon)
Day 1: Singapore to Maldives
Day 2: Maldives
Day 3: Maldives
Day 4: Maldives
Day 5: Maldives to Singapore
- S$821 for return airfare via Tiger Airways (about 4hrs 30mins flight duration)
(total fares for 2 pax, inclusive taxes and surcharges, 15kg checked in luggage for the both of us, and travel insurance with Tiger Air. Therefore it is S$410.50 for 1 person.)
Resort: Centara Ras Fushi resort
- 3 nights at Water Villa at SGD1977 (inclusive tax, breakfast, dinner)
- 1 night at Oceanfront room at SGD495 (inclusive tax, breakfast, dinner)
- USD98.56 per pax for return transfer via speedboat (20mins journey) between Male' airport and resort.
- Various charges for our lunches at the restaurants.