Wanted a short getaway so we bought a 3D2N package from Shiokdeal .
The resort is called Turi Beach Resort. It is located 5mins shuttlebus from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal.
Nongsapura is about 45mins ferry ride away from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
|View from room's balcony|
|Walking to our hut in the Riani Wing.|
|Front view of the hut we stayed at.|
|Corridor from Tirta Wing to the Resort lobby|
|My well travelled buddy.|
|Lunch: Nasi Goreng|
|Loved the Teppanyaki garlic rice|
|Lazing about on the hammock, enjoying the seabreeze|
|Such a coincidence that we bumped into our friends while having breakfast on our 2nd day.|
|Yeah, that's the Singapore skyline|
|Outdoor buffet dinner|
- a nice, relaxing getaway from Singapore since it's not too expensive and is just a short 40mins ferry ride away.
- food at the resort isn't too expensive, tastes not bad.
- bring mosquito repellent.
- although there's a small shop at the resort selling snacks and souvenirs, however the selection of drinks and snacks is extremely small. Will strongly recommend to bring your own drinks & snacks over with you from Singapore. There's a mini-fridge in the room.
- TV in the room is able to view Singapore channels.