Thursday, May 23, 2013

Japan (Mar 2013): Day 7 Shibamata + Asakusa + Tokyo Station (Part 4)



Go to Day 7 Part 1Part 2 / Part 3 

After Tokyo Station, I headed back to Ueno for dinner at where else? Kani Doraku of course! 
Although it may seemed excessive having so many meals at Kani Doraku (restaurant specialized in King Crab cuisines), but since I had about 30,000yen worth of meal vouchers as part of a gift from winning the photo contest, so I was able to use those vouchers to offset the price of my meals here. :)

Dinner at Kani Doraku, Ueno branch

View of Ueno Park's entrance, from Kani Doraku

2100yen.
 After dinner, had a leisurely stroll through the crowded Ueno Park.
Ueno Park. Check out the crowd.




Hello Kitty and Doraemon. Cute right?

Bought a pack of 20 for myself. 500yen. Ate these under a Sakura tree at Ueno Park.


Ueno Park


Cute panda cafe at Ueno Park.
 After Ueno Park, I took the JR Joban line train back to Minami-Senju station where my budget hotel is located at.

Supper. Fried Rice for 398yen.

One Piece commercial on TV
One Piece commercial on TV. Trafalgar Law's figurine

Sakura bloom forecast across Japan on TV. It was 20 March 2013 on this day.





No comments:

Post a Comment